1. Corazon is one of the few Latina experts in the U.S. specialized in body esteem, body image and self-esteem.
2. She is one of the few women in the planet who has developed a healthy body esteem system out of her healing experience from anorexia.
3. Corazon has helped hundreds of women from three continents to heal their body esteem.
4. She integrates dance, poetry, theater and live music in performances that bring to the audience a healing experience.
5. Corazon has presented her dance-theater healing performances in venues internationally; theaters, cultural centers, women’s festivals, colleges, high schools and community organizations.
6. Corazon is the creator of the No te hagas pequeña Campaign, the first healthy body esteem campaign for Spanish-speaking women in the USA.
7. As the author and founder of Blog CuerpoAdentro and its monthly ezine, Corazon helps thousandas of Hispanic women around the world to love their bodies, regardless of weight or size.
8. Corazon is the creator of the Beloved BodySoul System, a holistic sytems that uses dance, creative writing and body-mind techniques to heal body esteem.
9. Corazon has been a National Eating Disorders Awareness Week Coordinator for the past five years helping to prevent eating disorders in the Latino community.
10. Corazon has reached millions of Hispanic readers with her health,, wellness, nutrition and fitness articles published in magazines such as Latina, Siempre Mujer, Shape en Español, Healthy Kids en Español and Ser Padres.